DESIGN AND PLANNING
Careful planning at the design stage and preventing access to unauthorised people in a traffic management solution is crucial to ensure that moving vehicles do not present a hazard to people working on site.
Streetwise UK Management managers are fully conversant with our legal responsibilities under the New Roads and Street works Act 1991, and the Code of practice October 2015 when working on road networks.
The planning and control of the flow of traffic from one location to another presents a number of challenges for planners and designers. One of the main challenges is to design plans which effectively allows the flow of traffic to reduce or eliminate accidents.
Our qualified and experienced designers have over thirty years of providing the Civil Engineering, Construction, Utility, Local Authorities and Events sectors with traffic plans and our competency is demonstrated in the repeat business we receive.
If you have a scheme that you require assistance with, we can arrange a site visit in conjunction with the Local Authority to identify what approvals are required and get an understanding of your scheme. Our planners and designers can develop a plan in accordance with Chapter 8 (Street works Code of Practice) and NHSS.
Our services include:
- Dedicated CAD design technicians
- Drawing tailored to client’s specification
- To-scale traffic management plans on request
- All drawings provided on auto CAD
- Quick turnaround on drawings
- Plans designed to the highest standard
- Ongoing consultation with the customer
- Professional & personal services
- Swept path analysis
- Advanced & special worded signs
- Organise bagging & unbagging or permanent traffic signals
- Health & safety given priority